Thursday, March 29, 2012

He knows my name



Our blog has been very silent for quite awhile. Not because there's nothing to write about, but too much to find time to put my thoughts in paper!

“He knows my name, He knows my every thought, He sees each tear that falls, and He hears me when I call.”

The soft candle light illuminated the happy faces of the 2012 graduating class of the LaPaz Adventist School as they sang their response song right after I had given my consecration speech.

They were graduating from elementary school and going onto high school. I was so privileged to be able to speak to them! Their theme was "Growing Faithfully with Christ" and I shared a few practical ways of how to do grow faithfully with Christ. We were still having the seminar going on, so the PAFCOE students and my Mom took over the children's program, so that I could be at the LaPaz school on Friday night, March 23, 2012.

It was a very special occasion and I was so blessed to have a part in making the consecration service for the graduates a special experience! Here's a few pictures:
Class of 2012
The teachers
Kids who are graduating from Kindergarten